Come Inside (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 19

Come on inside
 It's pouring out
Where it's safe and warm
From that quiet storm
Where you don't have to worry
And no one's in a hurry
Just come inside to me
 
The sky is dark
The clouds are gray
Just step in for a while and stay
There's no need for words
For the day, let's be flightless birds
We don't have to go anywhere
Just come inside to me
 
Don't look out the window
The winds are roaring
And the raindrops are pouring
Stay with me a while
Don't send me down the lonely aisle
I promise you'll be fine right here
Just come inside to me
 
When the rain stops
The rainbow will show
Even after that promise me you won't go
Because the rain was an excuse to get you here
And I'm not willing to let you disappear
When you enter don't ever leave
Just come inside
 
 

Comments

  1. Heheh it was lovely until the end when it turned either completely adorable or a little bit stalkerish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I had this idea that revolved around infatuation. I guess it is a mixture of adorable and obsessive

      Delete
  2. Aww... that was sweet and that ending, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

The Woods (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 16