Senses (OctPoWriMo2015-Day 30)

I can still feel you near
But I can't touch you
What such despair!

I can't see you anymore
And the tears blur my vision
Can't figure out what all this is for

I remember your smell
But now your scent is gone
And there's nothing left to tell

I can still hear your voice
It's in my head all the time
But I'm forced to do without it, I don't have a choice

I have the bitter taste of regret
Just sitting there on my tongue
But there's no going back, time is already set...

Comments

  1. WoW... love the way you expressed your thoughts...the first line of each stanza grabbed me to continue to the next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

Halfway Mark (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 15