Character Profile From Turn It Off: Jenna Hudson

Starting next week I'll take a break from the girls in Turn It Off but this week I want to introduce you to a sort of important girl from the book. She appears in the last book of the series as well. Her name is Jenna Hudson and she's a girl Peyton done wrong...I mean just plain old wrong! Later on he grows up and realizes/takes responsibility for his actions regarding Jenna but it doesn't change what he did to her. She's a sweet girl who has great innocence about her. In the book, Peyton stated, "Jenna was always a sweet girl. I didn’t have one bad memory of her. She was always so compassionate and caring which is why she didn’t deserve what I was planning to do but I wanted revenge. Her dad was the officer that arrested me and pinned all of those charges against me when he could have just taken me home and given me a warning." Here's Jenna!

Check out the previous character profile here: http://sellecameron.blogspot.com/2015/10/character-profile-from-turn-it-off.html
 

Full Name: Jenna Marilyn Hudson

Birth Date: November 9, 1992

Gender: Female

Age During Turn It Off: 16 years old

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125 lbs

Relatives:  Peter Hudson (Father), Emily Hudson (Mother)

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Hobbies: Hanging out with friends while having clean fun, Reading, Anything that makes her laugh

Positive Character Traits: Jenna is a straight up good girl! She does everything she's supposed to do and is still innocent in so many ways. She's a complete optimist and doesn't stay down for too long. She's also a great friend and company.

Negative Character Traits: She can be naive at times because she's so optimistic and innocent. That's how Peyton got to her.

Choice Quote From Turn It Off: "I’m usually the designated one out of my friends."

I'll be back next week with a new character profile!

BTW, if Jenna was a song she'd be "American Girl" (the Taylor Swift cover).

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

Halfway Mark (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 15