For Specs Alexander...(To The Moon & Back)(OctPoWriMo2015-Day 20)

You may be older and don't run around like you used to
But I still love you to the moon and back
You may be bad and tear up things that's new
But I love you to the moon and back
And nothing will ever change that

You may not be feeling well these days
And we're not sure what exactly is wrong
But I'm sure you'll be okay
Because you've always been strong
I'll love you to the moon and back

You may only be 13 pounds but you're so much bigger to me
I'll love you to the moon and back
I promise I won't ever leave

Even when your time is limited, that day will come
But none of that will change a thing
Because the moon isn't far enough
Neither is the sun

So I'm rooting for you my Poodle Love
I mean it, you're the best dog in the world
Because no one comes close
Not a boy or any girl

You're the only one who can make my heart skip a beat
And I'm trying to keep this poem short, nice and sweet
But I don't think no one understands
Or gets it just like that
No matter what happens, I'll love you to the moon and back

And far beyond...




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

The Woods (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 16