I Didn't Forget...

2017 started off as a crazy year! I moved across the country from New York to Arizona in October of 2016 with my new husband. Since then we've been back and forth from NY to AZ (against our will) but now that I've got a new job at a new company, I'm comfortably settled in Glendale, Arizona.

I've been keeping up with my social media (mostly Instagram) if you've been following me but I haven't spoken much of most of my upcoming projects. I didn't forget about them nor have I neglected them.

I am almost finished with my first poetry book that I plan to release independently through Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I recently received my independence from my former publishing company, Line by Lion, whom I released RED and Turn It Off through. There is no bad blood but I felt as if it was time for me to take total control of my own work and build this on my own. I have a lot of work ahead of me but I almost think I can do it.

As I stated in a previous post, I plan on re-releasing A Tragic Heart with a new cover and edited material on the inside. Most of the changes are minor and gives further detail into the character's lives. After, I will re-release RED with a new cover and Turn It Off will remain as is. There will be more giveaways and promotions for the series followed by the release of What Could've Been and Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

More than likely my first book of poetry, entitled This Really Happened will come first, followed by the rest. I will also re-edit my LGBT friendly novel Smoke & Mirrors, along with adding videos on YouTube and starting a new travel vlog/blog with my husband. I have a few plans I want to get to that will follow well into 2018 and the years to come. I'm finally settled and ready to go!

-S. Elle Cameron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

The Woods (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 16