New Website & New Material for 2017!

The last time I wrote anything on this blog was back in June when I shared that I started an organization called Jumping Waves. After that I got really caught up in planning my wedding (yes, I got married!), being apart of my sister's wedding and moving across the country (NYC to AZ). Now, I'm not exactly settled but I got tired of waiting. I felt the need to get back on my grind and start working towards my goals again. First off, SElleCameron.com got a new look and a new host!

Crazy Little Thing Called Love is almost complete (literally like a chapter or two away from being done), My novel I wrote back in 2010, Smoke & Mirrors will get some attention from me by being reworked and released, not to mention Jumping Waves will be making some waves. These are my goals for 2017. Not to mention, I want to create a website for Wanderlust, my blog I started back in March that is dedicated to my travel affairs around the world. That will be reworked from scratch.

I want to start video blogging as well but my webcam on my computer no longer works but this won't stop me. Hopefully sometime in the upcoming months I'll get around to purchasing one so I can get going. I'm currently wracking my brain trying to come up with new ways to reach more people. I don't desire anymore breaks and I want to keep it moving.

Here's a list of projects coming in 2017 (so far):
  • What Could've Been
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • Smoke & Mirrors
  • More short stories
  • Video updates
  • More activity from Jumping Waves
  • Launch a website for Wanderlust (my travel blog) 
  • The re-release of A Tragic Heart (my first novel)
Follow me on my social media accounts for updates on projects:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

Halfway Mark (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 15