This Really Happened Complete!

I am proud to announce that my very first poetry book, entitled This Really Happened is officially complete. I will be going through the editing phases shortly and then you can expect a release on Amazon soon after.

Some of the poems you have seen previously on my social media pages but I provide an explanation under each poem. I go into detail about what I was feeling and what happened before I decided to write the poem. It's almost like a my personal journal being shared with the world. I'm scared, ashamed and excited all at the same time.

It's easily the most personal piece of work I have ever written and that will be released so far. I will keep you all updated and prepare yourselves for giveaways to support the piece. This is hopefully one of a few more poetry books. I already have an idea for a 2nd one in mind.

More to come so keep checking back!

-S. Elle Cameron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

The Woods (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 16