Clothes for Charity!

Recently I created a Teespring account. For a long time I've wanted to create an apparel line that would donate a portion of profits to a suicide prevention charity. Well, now I've done it!

The quote on the shirt comes from a poem I wrote a few months back. It's a reminder for anyone who feels less than worthy because of doubters in their life. What I've come to find true is that most of the time the doubters and non-believers are our own family and friends, not just our foes. The apparel ranges from t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, tank tops, totes, and mugs.  The campaign will run for 22 days only and 25% of all profits will go to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention!

I wanted something that would honor those who once felt the way we all have and ended it based on that false belief. I will do more campaigns like this in the future. Let's hope for a successful campaign! It ends on January 16th!

Raise A Glass Campaign Apparel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

"Society" (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 20