Cruising Norwegian? Think Again!

Remember when I promised I would write full blog post about my horrible experience with cruising Norwegian ?! Well, here it is!

As most of you know I embarked on my journey for Wanderlust where I share all of my experiences and moments from all over the world. I gain inspiration for books and new endeavors by experiencing other cultures and places. My first journey was with Norwegian (BIG MISTAKE!)

First of all, I only went on a cruise with them because I was a passenger on Parahoy (the cruise with the band Paramore and they were awesome!). When we showed up to the port (Port of Miami), as soon as we got out of the cab, we were bombarded by workers telling us we must check in our bags right there. There was zero organization and hundreds of people roaming in the same area. It was a playground for error!

We followed orders and checked in all 3 of our bags with the same person. He read our luggage tags and said, “you guys are going on the Pearl, head this way,” and pointed in the correct direction. That was it! That was the last time we saw our beloved bag that held ALL of our clothing, shoes, and accessories.

Continue Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

Halfway Mark (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 15