It's Been Some Time But There's A New Me!

I know, I know! It's been over two months since the last time I posted anything but that's going to change because I have finally found a schedule that works for me. In the time that I have been away I completed my first children's chapter book, Madison Avenue and I created a new website that you can check out at SElleCameron.com.

From now on, I will try to blog at least once a week and I am going to become more active via my social media pages. For those who know me personally, they know this is my biggest challenge because I hate social media. I know this sounds insane for a 24 year old who is also a public figure to state but I really do. I'm not good at socializing in real life and the same goes for cyber socializing. Sorry, but I was never the "cool" kid so I'm a but stumped at this part but I am going to make more of an effort.

I have so many ideas for 2016 and the rest of the future that I'm extremely motivated to stay on top of my blogging and sharing. In fact, I plan to start a new blog entitled Wanderlust via my website that will chronicle all of my travels as I write a book of the same title that will feature personal journal entries, poems, short stories, and anything else I feel inspired to write about. It's a book that will aim at nothing yet go everywhere, hence the name Wanderlust.

The blog will feature videos (I'm going to get over my fear of video blogging), photos, and excerpts from my personal travels around the world and USA. Traveling is big for me and I hope to start the blog as soon as next month while on my cruise from Miami to Mexico with my favorite band Paramore. Now that's something to share!

So, remember to keep checking for me throughout 2016. I'm hoping to become more transparent as a public figure and reach people I never thought I could. Keep scrolling, clicking, and sharing!

Much love,

S. Elle Cameron

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

The Woods (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 16