RED's Book Release Date & Editing Update

Good news! I recently got back the edited manuscript for RED and it's perfect! I'm so excited because this means that everything is finally coming together. I am now arranging for the book cover to be designed. A few months back I revealed the cover for RED but I decided I wanted to upgrade it a bit. It won't be much different but I want to add some improvements. You can take a look at the original cover below. 

 
If things continue to go as planned (because you know how surprises go) RED will be released February 14, 2015 (that's right on Valentine's Day!). It will be available on Amazon ( in both physical and digital format), CreateSpace, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. RED is the second installment in my RED Tragedies series and is part II to A Tragic Heart so it is sort of important that you read the first novel before attempting to dive into the second. A Tragic Heart is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, CreateSpace, and Kobo (I think you can even find it on eBay). I don't care how you get it, just that you enjoy it and LEAVE A REVIEW! That last part is essential.

I'll keep you all posted when it comes to updates. I have a few more tricks/surprises up my sleeve for this project that I'm pretty excited about. I'll continue with the character profiles every month up until the release (looks like I only have two left). Be sure to spread the word!

S. Elle Cameron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

"Society" (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 20