Book Signing on December 13th!

More good news coming from me today! Saturday, December 13, 2014 I will be participating in my very first book signing in Princeton, New Jersey at Barnes & Noble. The event will begin at 11:00 am sharp and ends at 4:00 pm. I hope if you can make it you decide to show up. More information is on the flyer below. I will be signing copies of A Tragic Heart and there will be five copies of the novel available for purchase. I also will give out a limited number of printed out copies of RED. It's only the beginning part of the novel but if you show up I will sign that too. I look forward to connecting with a lot of new people. See you in New Jersey!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

Halfway Mark (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 15