It's Been A Month But....

Sorry I went away for a while without a word but a lot of new things happened to me so my schedule has been unusual and it took time to get used to it all. I haven't forgot about my duties as a writer and from now on I intend to keep up with my true career.

Actually, in a way I have been keeping up with my writing career, just not through social media and the internet. For starters, I have a new logo and slogan that I posted below. I thought the tagline, "All love is a tragedy!" is very fitting for my novels/work. I believe even the greatest love is a tragedy because we leave ourselves wide open while firearms are pointing in our direction and we don't care if they're ready to shoot...all in the name of love! So yeah, that's where that came from...

Anyway, on to something a tad bit more important than my tagline and new logo...my book shower! All is welcome, the more the merrier! It's all going to happen on June 20th from 2-5pm at 281 Babylon Turnpike, Roosevelt, NY 11575. It's something you really don't want to miss so if you can find a way to make it then do so!

There will be food...TONS OF FOOD (which includes desserts and hors d'oeuvres), games, prizes, surprises, and of course books for sale just waiting to be signed by me! I will update you all as time goes by but it is also important to RSVP (it's free unless you want a special package) since I plan to have assigned seating. Each table will be named after a character from my books so you never know whose table you'll be sitting at and what surprise that character has in store for you!

So for now, I'll leave you all with that and the link to RSVP or join the Facebook group so I know that you'll be there. Keep checking back for updates! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/book-shower-tickets-16062430161 Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/events/450563858444804/




Comments

  1. Congrats. I like the new tagline. Sadly, I'm a bit far to attend the party, but eat something good for my sake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely do that...actually I'll do one better and take plenty of pictures to post!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

The Woods (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 16