Final Cover For RED Revealed!

It's official! The final cover for RED is here! I love this cover so much because I feel like it's attractive yet it also depicts the main character Peyton so perfectly. Of course, the background is red but I love the glittery look it has to it because it almost makes you want to touch it. It's symbolic of how Peyton is. Beautiful and eye catching on the outside but when you get close enough to touch, it's pretty rough; kind of like the saying, "all that glitters is not gold." The original cover for RED was just a plain red background with black bold letters. This cover follows the same concept but it has a bit more pizazz! My sister says she thinks of ruby slippers and that's totally acceptable too. It's more simple than the new cover for A Tragic Heart but it's just as beautiful too. This makes me excited for the cover to the third installment of the series, Turn It Off! Anyway, take a look at the final cover for RED below:



Comments

  1. That is cool. I think that would make an awesome paperback or hardcover, especially if it was actually glitter textured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my exact thought! I'm hoping someday to release it as a hardcover with the added texture.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

"Society" (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 20