...And Another One!

First off, allow me to say that I am sorry for not posting anything at all last week. I can use the excuse that my birthday was last Tuesday but I guess that doesn't suffice, does it? Anyway, I have some pretty good/exciting news! ...Maybe...

As you all know, my second novel RED is still in the editing phase and won't be ready until some time in December. It's the second part to my debut novel, A Tragic Heart. I mentioned before that this book series is a trilogy with Turn It Off following after RED. Well, it looks like this trilogy just turned into a four book saga!

I wasn't going to go there initially but after a couple of readers took an early look at RED, they didn't want to settle for Turn It Off being the final book in the story. The newest one I am working on is already titled but I'll leave the name out for now just in case I decide to change it. I'm already over 21,000 words into the novel and I just started it last Thursday.

The novel is written in a similar style to A Tragic Heart and RED but it incorporates a lot of the style from Turn It Off as well. Point is: You'll have to read all three books before reading this one to fully understand it (Hello! It's a book series!).

Well, that's all I have for you for today. I don't want to give away too much too soon. I'll reveal more when the time comes but for now, back to RED. I'll post more on RED later on in the upcoming weeks. The reviews have been good so far!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uninspired (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 14

Press Stardom (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 17

"Society" (OctPoWriMo2014)-Day 20